It’s the holidays again and at Braces and Smiles we would like to share some simple stocking stuffer ideas to consider for your kids and teens, especially those wearing braces. Instead of candy and sweets that are unhealthy and can bend and break wires and knock off brackets, give something more suitable to make your season bright and avoid problems during family festivities.
- Colgate Wisps for those on the go. Wisps are disposable mini-toothbrushes with a breath-freshening bead that allows you to have a clean, fresh mouth without water or rinsing. This is a great stuffer for any age.
- Playing cards, card games, or a card game instruction book
- Fun pens, markers, and note paper
- Comic books, puzzle books, or magazines
- For females – Hair chalk is a fun gift along with festive nail polish. For teens consider the latest in jamberry nail or Incoco nail design wraps that are easy to apply, don’t chip easily, and last up to two weeks!
- Cash or prepaid debit card
- Movie or concert tickets
- Scratch off lottery tickets.
- Gift cards
- For kids in braces; include a letter from Santa thanking them for avoiding the hard and sticky foods they love so much throughout the year that damage braces and create extra trips to the orthodontist you like to avoid.
Happy Holidays to everyone! If you have a stocking stuffer idea you would like to share, leave a comment below. We would love to hear from you.